Bernardi Semenzato - Venice
The property, a 15th century, fully air-conditioned building, is pet friendly and offers a charming atmosphere combined with modern services, such as free wireless Internet connection available at the reception.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248
- Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double or Twin Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 22 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 1:30 PM-11:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Ecotours on site
- Motor boating on site
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Bernardi Semenzato - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 6 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.