Hotel Bartolomeo - Venice
The hotel offers a 24-hour reception and its personnel will be glad to assist you with organizing guided tours of the city, hiring a car or a boat or reserve your tickets for theatre shows and concerts.
Wireless Internet access for a surcharge and free luggage room are also available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $56
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Single Room
- Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 23 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Hotel Bartolomeo - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 16 September to 31 May.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 6 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 6 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.