Hotel Atlantide - Venice
- Free WiFi in lobby
- 13 guestrooms
- Breakfast available
- Daily housekeeping
- Tour/ticket assistance
- In Cannaregio
- St. Mary of the Friars (0.6 mi / 0.9 km)
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $177
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Double Room, 1 Semi-double Bed (French Bed bed: 120x190 cm)
- Double Room with Shared bath
- Family Room
- Quadruple Room
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room
- Triple Room (Double Room With Extra Bed)
- Classic Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 13 rooms
- Check-in time 2 PM-Midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Lista di Spagna 130
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. From November to February, guests must check-in at the Hotel Carettoni, 20 meters from the Hotel Atlantide's entrance.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Atlantide - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10,00 for adults and EUR 10,00 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.