Teti - Rome
Owned and managed by a young dynamic team, Hotel Teti is located less than 500 feet (150 meters) from Termini train station, in Rome's historic city center. Just steps from the splendid Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica, the hotel is within close proximity of the city's major artistic and historic attractions, including the Colosseum, the Imperial Forum, and the Trevi Fountain.
Fully air conditioned and continually refurbished, the Teti hotel boasts a modern functional environment, offering all the necessary comforts to ensure business and leisure travelers a pleasant and relaxing stay in Rome. WiFi is available in the whole hotel. Express check-in/-out and luggage storage are available.
A friendly knowledgeable staff is on hand 2to provide general assistance and valuable tourist information.
Pets are not allowed. This is a smoke-free property.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $47
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Triple Room
- Double Room (Small)
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 12 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (4 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Discounted offsite parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1983
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 28-inch LED TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Teti - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 25 per night
Air conditioning is available for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.