Hotel Lodi - Rome
Along with free continental breakfast, this hotel offers free WiFi and a garden. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance and express check-in.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $65
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Barbeque grills
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1902
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel Lodi - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 25 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.