Hotel Roma - Mestre
Open all year round, the property features convenient on-site amenities including free private parking facilities (limited availability), a cosy TV lounge, and a breakfast room where guests can choose from an extensive buffet each morning.
The hotel is owned and carefully managed by the Franceschin family, who aim to provide guests with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $56
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Single Room
- Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 12:30 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Roma - Mestre’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.45 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.23 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.