Albergo Marin - Venice
Hotel Albergo Marin's location is also extremely convenient to Campo San Geremia with the fabulous Palazzo Labia preserving Tiepolo's paintings, the oldest and best preserved Jewish Ghetto, the Chiesa dei Frari and Chiesa di San Rocco splendid churches - all very important tourist sights of Venice.
The Albergo Marin Hotel is housed in a Venetian building, featuring a sober atmosphere, well-appointed rooms and affordable rates, and is suitable for children.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $107
- Standard Apartment, Annex Building (Small)
- Standard Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Annex Building
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Standard Apartment, Annex Building (Large)
- Double or Twin Room
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Terrace, Annex Building
- Superior Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 1 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Shared bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 14-inch TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Albergo Marin - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in after 7 PM can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 20
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.