Hotel Aspromonte - Milan
Easily reachable from all directions, this 3-star hotel in Milan is not far from the main attractions of the city.
The hotel is fully air-conditioned and features a small garden and bar, that provides the perfect setting for a relaxing break.
Guests can ask the friendly staff about the best local places to eat and drink and how best to explore the city.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $49
- Economy Double Room
- Economy Triple Room
- Single Room
- Economy Twin Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Economy Single Room
- Double Room, 2 Single Beds
- Double Room Single Use
- Double or Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time noon-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Hotel Aspromonte - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 15 per day
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.