Hotel Giappone - Florence (province)
Hotel Giappone is housed on the last floor (no lift) of a historic building located in the heart of Florence, very close to the Santa Maria Novella railway station and within short distance of the city's main monuments, such as the Cathedral, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi museum, the Galleria dell'Accademia, the Fortezza da Basso and Palazzo dei Congressi, all easily reachable on foot. Moreover, plenty of restaurants and bars can be found in the immediate vicinity.
The hotel welcomes guests in a very quiet and relaxing atmosphere that will help make the best of your stay, offering comfortably appointed guestrooms and a friendly and helpful staff. Wireless Internet access is complimentary, and nearby parking is available for a surcharge.
Whatever brings you to Florence, be it business or leisure, Hotel Giappone is definitely the right place to stay. Pets are not accepted.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $46
- Room, 2 Single Beds, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Ensuite
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom (Private Shower)
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Ensuite
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom (Private Shower)
At a glance
- This hotel has 9 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 9:00 AM-11:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Discounted offsite parking
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1300
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- 19-inch TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel Giappone - Florence (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 25 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.