Hotel Bretagna - Florence (province)
In the historic center of Florence, Hotel Bretagna boasts an ideal position on the right bank of the Arno River, only steps away from the romantic Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) and Italy's amazing Uffizzi Gallery, one of the oldest and most famous art museums in the world. Once home to a local noble family, the Hotel Bretagna offers original Florentine furnishings, plus a fantastic view of the River Arno and Ponte Vecchio from the hotel's panoramic terrace. The guest rooms are elegantly decorated and are located in the main hotel and the Residenza d'Epoca, both in the same historic building.
This value-for-money Florence hotel is housed in Palazzo Gianfigliazzi, a historic Florentine building with an imposing facade and extraordinary interiors.
The Hotel Bretagna's great location allows for easy access on foot to any part of the city, including the world famous Duomo, beautiful Piazza Signoria, magnificent Boboli Gardens, and Palazzo Pitti, making it an ideal base for visiting all that Florence has to offer, day or night.
Located just around the corner, serious shoppers can visit the city's most exclusive designer shopping street, Via dei Tornabuoni, as well as the Salvatore Ferragamo Museum, and surrounding this centrally-located Florence hotel are some of the city's best restaurants and bars.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $80
- Suite, River View, Annex Building
- Deluxe Room, River View, Annex Building
- Deluxe Room, Annex Building
- Classic Room, Annex Building
- Single Room
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Double Room
- Economy Double Room (French Bed)
- Superior Double Room
- Junior Suite, River View
- Single Room, Private Bathroom (External)
- Junior Suite, River View (4 people)
- Junior Suite, River View (3 people)
At a glance
- This hotel has 18 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
In the hotel
- Free reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
Hotel Bretagna - Florence (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.