Hotel Villa Stella - Venice
If you are looking for a rejuvenating vacation, the Villa Stella Hotel, a comfortable Venice Lido resort opens its doors for another season of blissful relaxation: the legendary charm of the Lido di Venezia and its private beaches waits for you.
Located near the beach and the Congress Centre, and just a short boat ride from St. Mark's Square, this Lido di Venezia hotel offers many amenities including a delightful garden, a café, complimentary wireless Internet in public areas, a laundry service, and fax and email services.
A quiet location and comfortable hospitality; these are the characteristics of the Villa Stella Hotel that ensure you a relaxing holiday in a charming setting.
Please note that pets and service animals are not allowed, and that the property does not have an elevator/lift.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $98
- Triple Room (with extra bed)
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- Economy Double Room, Private Bathroom (External)
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 12 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time noon-11 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1940
In the room
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Villa Stella - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 10 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.