Hotel Italia - Turin
Turin is a charming city with ancient traditions; here you can visit the Egyptian Museum, the Garden of the Royal Palace, the National Museum of Cinema, the National Museum of the Mountains, the Picture Gallery, the Civic Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art, the Basilica of Superga, and the Basilica of Santa Maria Ausiliatrice.
This beautiful property combines modern, high quality services and comforts with courtesy and warmth, making every guest's stay as pleasant as possible in an enchanting atmosphere.
Guests will enjoy three on-site restaurants for a variety of delicious options: Da Giovanni, Taverna delle Rosa, and Cecere. On-site amenities include an open bar and a front desk with safe both available 24 hours a day, luggage room, fax service, city maps and tourist information, a small reading lounge featuring Internet point, free wireless Internet access, and satellite TV, as well as a meeting room for up to 24 people.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $43
- Junior Single Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Economy Double Room (Small)
At a glance
- This hotel has 49 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- 2 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- 3 restaurants
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningDa Giovanni - Onsite restaurant.
Taverna delle Rose - Onsite restaurant.
Cecere - Onsite restaurant.
Hotel Italia - Turin’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.80 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 6,50 per 24 hours
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.