Hotel Ristorante da Graziano - San Gimignano
The hotel's central location will allow you to discover the fabulous medieval city of San Gimignano, boasting important churches, convents, and museums that preserve Pinturicchio, Bozzoli, Fiorentino, and Mainardi masterpieces.
At Hotel Ristorante da Graziano you will find a bar where you can sip drinks and taste snacks and an excellent restaurant, serving local specialties. During the summer, restaurant service is available on the terrace. Wireless Internet access is provided free of charge for guests of the hotel. A roundtrip airport shuttle can be arranged on request, for an additional fee.
Please note that pets and service animals are not allowed in the hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $66
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 1:30 PM-11:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1987
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningRistorante da Graziano - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Hotel Ristorante da Graziano - San Gimignano’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. This tax applies from 1 March to 31 October. This tax does not apply to residents of the city or children under 12 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.