Hotel Montreal - Rome
Furthermore, the Roman archaeological sites of the Diocletian Thermal Baths, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, can be easily reached. The area is full of restaurants, bars, and pubs; bus and underground stations are also nearby.
The property is housed in a typical building from the King Umberto era. Recently restructured, the air-conditioned hotel features a delightful atmosphere and offers a nice terrace and modern facilities such as free wired and wireless Internet access.
A 24-hour reception is always at your disposal and the staff will be pleased to provide you with all the necessary information on Rome and its surroundings.
Roundtrip airport shuttle is available on request and with advance notice, for an extra charge. Cruise terminal shuttle can also be provided for an additional cost, with advance notice. Guests may depart by express check-out.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $32
- Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Superior Double Room
- Quadruple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time noon-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Hotel Montreal - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.