Hotel Fiori - Rome
The hotel offers comfortable accommodation and features an English speaking staff, which is happy to help out with any kind of request. An Internet point is at the guests' disposal in the lobby.
Pets and service animals are not allowed.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $73
- Double or Twin Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Valet parking *
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel Fiori - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Valet parking costs EUR 35 per night
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 35 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 50 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.