Hotel St. Moritz - Rome
An elegant and discreet atmosphere and an efficient staff guarantee the hotel guests a pleasant stay. A roundtrip airport shuttle can be organized on request for a surcharge. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the property.
A breakfast buffet with both sweet and savory items is served every morning is served every morning in the breakfast room during the winter season and on the terrace during summer.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $45
- Quadruple Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 19 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Hotel St. Moritz - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 50 per accommodation
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.