Hotel Orazia - Rome
This 3-star Rome hotel is near the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and the Termini central railway station, which connects directly by train to the Fumicino airport. Many buses depart from the square in front of the station and an underground stop is located next to the hotel.
The hotel overlooks a tree-lined square and is within walking distance of many restaurants, bars and cafés. Friendly, multilingual staff are ready to assist guests with scheduling tours and excursions of the city or arranging roundtrip airport shuttle service for a fee with advance notice. Hotel amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, luggage storage and air-conditioned public areas.
Pets are welcome at Hotel Orazia, subject to restrictions.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $64
- Single Room
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Classic Double Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Classic Single Room
- Family Room, Park View
- Double Room, Park View
At a glance
- This hotel has 38 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 11 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 7 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Hotel Orazia - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 6 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.