Hotel Medici - Rome
If you are looking to book a central Rome hotel in the Via Veneto area, Hotel Medici could be the right choice for you!
This 3-star Via Veneto hotel, Rome offers free wired and wireless Internet access, plus an elevator (lift). Guests wishing to relax with a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance. Planning a meeting? This hotel has a meeting room, as well as a business center. The lobby has been fitted with a TV so you can catch up on all the news while you wait, and you will also find a safe at reception for your valuables.
Along with free buffet breakfast, this hotel offers free WiFi and wired Internet access. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $37
- Double Room Single Use, 1 Semi-double Bed
- Twin Room
- Double Room (Small)
- Double Room Single Use
- Single Room
- Quadruple Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 69 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Business center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Medici - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 30 per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 40 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.