Hotel Mariano - Rome
Hotel Mariano is a central Rome hotel built in 1880 to accommodate the officers of the new-born Italian Kingdom and later converted into a hotel. It is situated on the Esquilino, 1 of the 7 hills of ancient Rome.
Hotel Mariano offers comfortable accommodation in a welcoming environment, close to the main monuments of Rome.
On-site facilities include a 24 hour reception, luggage deposit, and wireless Internet (surcharge). Parking is not available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $45
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Single Room
- Quadruple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 33 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- WiFi in rooms *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1880
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Hotel Mariano - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 5 per person (approximately)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
WiFi is available in public areas for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.