Hotel Hiberia - Rome
The Hotel Hiberia is a 3-star historic Rome hotel. Located in the city center, the hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Quirinale Palace, the Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, and the main shopping area of the city.
The property is quiet, comfortable, and fully air-conditioned. The multilingual staff is happy to assist with tour information, and the hotel also offers luggage storage, concierge services, safe-deposit box, currency exchange, and free WiFi. After a day of tourist activities or business meetings, guests can sample a few cocktails in the stylish lounge bar before experiencing traditional local food in the hotel restaurant.
Hotel Hiberia is a pet-friendly hotel; 1 cat or dog is allowed per room.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $29
- Double or Twin Room (external private bathroom)
- Suite, Terrace
- Double Room Single Use
- Single Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Quadruple Room, Connecting Rooms
- Double Room
- Double or Twin Room, City View
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Economy Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 41 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 26-inch LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Hiberia - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 35.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.