Hotel Farnese - Rome
Some of the important sights that lie within walking distance are the Vatican Museums, St. Peter's Basilica, Castel Sant'Angelo, and the beautiful Piazza del Popolo. The area is well-connected by bus, and the hotel is only a 2-minute walk from the Lepanto underground station, allowing guests to have quick and easy access to the rest of the city.
This beautifully decorated 4-star hotel, which dates back to 1906 and originally housed an aristocratic resident, offers a charming and elegant atmosphere and provides an ideal setting for business elite and leisure travelers alike.
The atrium lobby features authentic Italian works of art from the 17th century, including a Luis XIV frontal made of multi-colored marble, mounted in the reception base. Take a break in the hall near the atrium lobby; you will enjoy authentic works of art, such as the portrait of Pope Paul III Farnese, period furniture, and the wonderful art nouveau desk.
Free wireless Internet access is provided. The hotel provides childcare for an additional charge. Guests may park for free during their stay at the hotel (unattended lot). A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for an additional charge; 72 hours advance notice is required. Pets are accepted.
Please note: This hotel does not accept payment by Visa Electron.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $81
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Economy Double or Twin Room (Basement)
- Superior Double or Twin Room, Balcony
- Junior Suite
- Single Room (Basement)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 23 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking (limited)
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1906
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Farnese - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 55 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.