Hotel Dogana - Lake Garda (area)
If you are looking for a Lake Garda hotel where the family run atmosphere is more than friendly, the Hotel Dogana in Italy may just be the best hotel selection. Located in an historic building dating back to 1720, the Hotel Dogana by Lake Garda was once used as Austrian barracks and, though renovated, has tried to maintain its cultural and historic integrity.
Guests staying at this 3-star Lake Garda hotel can enjoy a lakeside walk just minutes away from the hotel, after which a meal at the hotel's Dogana Restaurant is appropriate, where guests can feast on homemade pasta and fine wines. Take a quick ride to the neighboring area of Sirmione, where you can relax in the renowned thermal baths or visit some of the major cities such as Verona, Mantova, and Venice. Onsite parking is free.
Other onsite amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, a conference room, coffee in the lobby, and free WiFi in public areas.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $81
- Economy Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Single Room
- Quadruple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 29 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-8:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed *
- Specific rooms only *
- 2 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool umbrellas
- Number of meeting rooms -
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningDogana - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel Dogana - Lake Garda (area)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax applies to stays from April 1st to October 31st. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 6.00 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night