Plaza - Lake Garda (area)
Beautifully set directly on the lake, this air-conditioned hotel features a small meeting room for 15 people and a bar where guests can relax with a cocktail. Coffee is available in the lobby, and a buffet breakfast is served each morning.
Plaza hotel arranges free transfers from/to typical Agriturismo restaurants for lunch or dinner, as well as wine-tasting tours in the surroundings areas.
Please note: No cribs/baby cots are available on site.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $83
- Triple Room
- Standard Twin Room
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Standard Twin Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Double or Twin Room, Lake View
- Economy Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 30 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time noon-11:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Specific rooms only *
- 3 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Train station pickup *
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Theme park shuttle *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1996
- Television in lobby
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Motor boating on site
- Sailing on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Plaza - Lake Garda (area)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.