Teco Hotel - Milan
Teco Hotel is a comfortable 3-star Milan hotel, offering excellent accommodation at an affordable price. This central Milan hotel is close to both metro and bus stations, and also lies within walking distance from many of the city’s sights and attractions. It takes only 4 minutes to walk to the Lima metro station, and, if you’re traveling to the hotel by car, it’s a 7 minute drive to the SS11 highway. Contemporary productions and classic dramas are showcased at the Teatro Elfo Puccini. A 2-minute walk away and it takes 8-minutes on foot to get to the authentic Milanese artworks in the Galleria D’Arte Eustachi gallery. The grand façade of the Parrochia Di Santa Francesca Romana church is 3 minutes around the corner from the Teco Hotel, and you’re only an 11-minute metro trip away from Milan’s famous cathedral. There is a variety of restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel, including a top Japanese restaurant, just a 3-minute walk away.
Start off your day at the Teco Hotel with a generous breakfast buffet. Guests can also enjoy light bites from the hotel’s 24-hour snack bar. The hotel offers its guests wired Internet access and the friendly hotel staff can arrange car hire for you as well as book tickets for tours and museums.
Teco Hotel’s guests praise its convenient location, excellent breakfast buffet, and friendly service.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $97
- Triple Room
- Classic Double Room Single Use
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Junior Suite
- Junior Suite (Single Use)
- Junior Suite (for 2 people)
- Deluxe Double Room Single Use
- Superior Double Room Single Use
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Double Room, Connecting Rooms
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 28 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1968
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LED TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Teco Hotel - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.