Hotel Star - Milan
The property is an early 20th century Art Nouveau building, featuring all the conveniences necessary for a pleasant stay. The bar can provide snacks and sandwiches in the guestrooms until 10:00 PM.
Furthermore, the reception desk, open 24-hours a day, will be pleased to provide you with all the necessary information on the main events in Milan.
The property is entirely non-smoking.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $100
- Classic Double Room Single Use
- Superior Double Room
- Superior Twin Room
- Economy Single Room
- Superior Double Room Single Use
- Standard Single
- Classic Twin Room
- Superior Single Room
- Standard twin/double room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 30 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1900
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Hotel Star - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.