Hotel Bolzano Milan - Milan
The Hotel Bolzano is a centrally located and fully air-conditioned Milan hotel, situated walking distance from the Milano Central railway station and near restaurants, bars, and the shopping area of Corso Buenos Aires. Public transportation to other parts of Milan is also within easy reach.
A very special feature of the hotel is the garden where guests can have their breakfast. The hotel also offers a bar. Complimentary wireless and wired Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $50
- Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Annex Building (Via Napo Torriani 22)
- Economy Double Room
- Double Room
- Single Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Triple Room
- Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 35 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Hotel Bolzano Milan - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 24 per day
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 7 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 30 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.