Auriga Hotel - Milan
Many sights, such as the Duomo Cathedral, the famous Alla Scala Theatre, the Brera Gallery and the most stylish shopping areas are within easy reach by underground, with two lines stopping nearby.
The hotel is a modern, fully air conditioned building with a bar and a breakfast room where guests can also have dinner. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided in public areas.
The kind, attentive staff is available for any business need or for booking museums, restaurants, concerts and tours of the surroundings. Pets are allowed, restrictions apply.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $111
- Single Room
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 52 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (8 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Discounted offsite parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Auriga Hotel - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 20 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.