Auriga Hotel - Milan
Many sights, such as the Duomo Cathedral, the famous Alla Scala Theatre, the Brera Gallery and the most stylish shopping areas are within easy reach by underground, with two lines stopping nearby.
The hotel is a modern, fully air conditioned building with a bar and a breakfast room where guests can also have dinner. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided in public areas.
The kind, attentive staff is available for any business need or for booking museums, restaurants, concerts and tours of the surroundings. Pets are allowed, restrictions apply.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $80
- Triple Room (2+1)
- Double Room, Connecting Rooms
- Superior Double Room Single Use
- Triple Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Single Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Double Room Single Use
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 52 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (8 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Discounted offsite parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Meeting rooms 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1950
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Auriga Hotel - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.