Solo Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky - St. Petersburg
This hotel offers dry cleaning/laundry, ATM/banking and an elevator (lift). The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink. If you are visiting St. Petersburg for business or on vacation, make sure to take some time to relax as you will find a fitness center and a sauna on offer.
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $77
- Superior room-Non-Refundable
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Standard room-Non-Refundable
At a glance
- This hotel has 255 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Meeting rooms 2
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningRepin Lounge Restaurant - This bar specializes in international cuisine.
8th Line Pub - This pub serves light fare only.
Solo Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky - St. Petersburg’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: RUB 200 per person, per stay A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Self parking costs RUB 1000 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of RUB 850 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of RUB 400 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.