Regente Hotel - Mexico City
- One of the dining venues
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Your hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
The leisure facilities include a fitness center. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $65
- Standard King
- Standard double
- Standard Queen
At a glance
- This hotel has 138 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free valet parking
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- Free bicycles on site
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 172
- Conference space size (meters) - 16
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 01
- Year Built 1968
- Designated smoking areas
- Television in lobby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 21-inch flat-screen TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
DiningKorinto - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Regente Hotel - Mexico City’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Breakfast costs between MXN 105 and MXN 130 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.