Hotel Egina Medellín - Medellin
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Leisure facilities on offer include the fitness center and steam room. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $31
- Superior Room
- Suite, Balcony
- Junior Suite
- Run of House
At a glance
- This hotel has 65 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-Midnight
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) not allowed
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- Steam room
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1808
- Conference space size (meters) - 168
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1999
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Hotel Egina Medellín - Medellin’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4000 per person, per night
Resort fee inclusions:
- Fitness center access
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.