Hotel Palacio de Mengibar - Mengibar
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Termas Romanas is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as hydrotherapy, body treatments and a sauna. Take a splash in one of the 2 indoor pools during your stay. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
In addition to the on-site spa, a Turkish bath/hammam and a sauna are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $52
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Superior Room
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Room with Spa
- Superior Room with Spa
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 56 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 4982
- Conference space size (meters) - 463
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 2008
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Disabled parking
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Termas Romanas has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningGeneral Reding - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Palacio de Mengibar - Mengibar’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 30
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.