Holiday Inn Dubai - Downtown Dubai - Dubai
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Holiday Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials, massages and manicures and pedicures. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
A fitness center, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $53
- Executive Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
- Deluxe Room
- Executive, Two Single Beds, Smoking
- Executive, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
- One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
- Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Single Beds, Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 139 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas *
- WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms *
- Airport shuttle *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Steam room
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 86
- Conference space size (meters) - 8
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningBistro - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Billabong - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Byblos - This restaurant serves dinner only.
5th Avenue - Onsite cocktail bar.
Holiday Inn Dubai - Downtown Dubai - Dubai’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
Cooked-to-order breakfast is offered for an extra charge of AED 75 per person (approximately)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for AED 60 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for AED 60 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.