L'amphitrite Palace Resort & Spa - Rabat area
Your hotel has 3 restaurants serving breakfast and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. Highlights include a private beach and a health club. Beach amenities include sun loungers, umbrellas and beach towels. The on-site spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as hydrotherapy, body wraps and body treatments. Take a splash in the indoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool as well as enjoy the sun loungers. The pool bar and bar/lounge are ideal spots for drinks before heading down to the restaurant to sample the delicious menu choices.
In addition to the on-site spa, a Turkish bath/hammam, a spa tub, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Child-friendly amenities at this hotel include a children's pool and babysitting. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $221
- Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Garden Area
- Senior Suite
- Ocean Suite
- Executive Room, Ocean View
- Executive Room, Garden View
- Executive Single Room, Garden View
- Executive Single Room, Garden Area
- Executive Single Room, Ocean View
- Executive Single Room, Sea View
- Club Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 176 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing a room
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- 3 restaurants
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- On private beach
- Beach sun loungers
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Golfing nearby
- Beach umbrellas
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Beach towels
- Children's pool
- Steam room
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 44132
- Conference space size (meters) - 4100
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Balcony or patio
- Separate sitting area
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
The onsite spa has 13 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningIl Mosaico - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Open daily.
Le Douiria - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Le Poseidon - This poolside restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Rock Bar - Onsite bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Dukes Bar - Onsite lobby lounge. Open daily.
L'amphitrite Palace Resort & Spa - Rabat area’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 49.50 per person, per night
Deposit: MAD 1000 per night
Rollaway beds are available for MAD 450 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.