Haus International Hostel - Munich
Looking for hostels in Munich? Take a look at Haus International Hostel!
This Munich hostel offers free Wi-Fi, an elevator (lift) and a garden. Guests wishing to relax with a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. A restaurant is also available.
The hostel has a meeting room available for hire.
This hostel offers free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $51
- Quad Room with private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Six bed room with private Bathroom
- Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Twin Room, Private Bathroom
- Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 181 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-3 AM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Billiards or pool table
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1972
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Free WiFi
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves dinner only. Open select days.
Haus International Hostel - Munich’s small print
Bath towels are available for a surcharge. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Self parking costs EUR 6,00 per day
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 6 per 24 hours
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.