Sokha Beach Resort - Sihanoukville
Along with free buffet breakfast, this resort offers a private beach and free self parking. Beach amenities include sun loungers, umbrellas and beach towels. Jasmine Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as beachside massages, body wraps and body treatments. Take a splash in one of the 2 outdoor pools during your stay. There are also 4 bars/lounges and a beach bar so guests can sip a refreshing drink from a sunlounger or at the bar when staying here. In addition to the on-site spa, a fitness center, a sauna, a steam room and an outdoor tennis court are among the leisure facilities on offer. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills, a picnic area and 24-hour room service.
Family-friendly amenities at this resort include a children's pool, a free children's club, babysitting and supervised childcare/activities. Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $102
- Executive Suite
- Villa, 1 King Bed, Beachside
- Deluxe Room, Lakeside
- Club Suite
- Superior Room (Ocean Wing)
- Deluxe Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 391 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Free children's club
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- Free self parking
- Extended parking
- Free area shuttle within 5 km
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Casino shuttle *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 4 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- Beach bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Barbeque grills
- On private beach
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor tennis court
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Ecotours nearby
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tennis on site
- Steam room
- Beach towels
- Billiards or pool table
- Business center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 226
- Conference space size (meters) - 21
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1999
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Picnic area
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- 24-inch flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Jasmine Spa has 24 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
DiningThe Deck - This beachfront restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Lemongrass - This beachfront restaurant specializes in sushi and serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Champa Lounge Cafe and Ba - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Turmeric - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Lotus - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Sokha Beach Resort - Sihanoukville’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- All citizens of Cambodia will be charged the national value-added tax
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 70
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 35 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 110
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 55 (from 5 to 11 years old)
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Rollaway beds are available for USD 39 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 40 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.