Barceló Raval - Barcelona
Your hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. Fancy sipping an ice-cold drink by the pool? Don't miss out as there is also a poolside bar.
Leisure facilities on offer include the health club and sauna. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $170
- Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Junior Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 186 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 10 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Up to 6 kg
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Health club
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2008
- Rooftop terrace
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Partially open bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningB-LOUNGE - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Barceló Raval - Barcelona’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 2,65 per hour
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 18 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
MHTE number (issued by the Greek Tourism Organisation): HB-004337