B&B Catania City Center - Catania
The hotel is an ancient building, beautifully renovated and elegantly furnished in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. In addition, a kitchen, a washing machine, secretarial services, and a computer are at guests’ disposal. To make travel stress-free, the hotel also offers luggage storage and roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge.
This accommodation welcomes pets and service animals, in specified rooms.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $36
- Family Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Apartment for 1 person
- Apartment for 2 people
- Apartment for 3 people
- Standard Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 13 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 10:30 AM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Golfing nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
B&B Catania City Center - Catania’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 19 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.