Dar El Ghalia - Fes
If you are looking to book a central Fes riad in the Fes El Bali area, Dar El Ghalia could be the right choice for you!
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner as this 4-star riad in Fes has its own restaurant. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills, a snack bar/deli and 24-hour room service. Guests wishing to relax with a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Free Wi-Fi is provided. The front desk is open during limited hours and you will also find coffee in the lobby area. Other amenities include an elevator (lift) and laundry facilities.
This riad has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills, a snack bar/deli and 24-hour room service. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $162
- Senior Suite
- Family Suite
- Standard Room
- Junior Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time noon-12:30 AM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Barbeque grills
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Arcade/game room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1845
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningDar El Tajine - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Dar El Ghalia - Fes’s small print
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 3.50 per night for guests aged 2-13 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
Deposit: EUR 25 per night (for stays between 21 December - 5 January)
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 25 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 25 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 100
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 25 (from 2 to 12 years old)
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 2 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 20 (one way)