Hotel Condor - Messina (province)
The hospitality dedicated to its guests is the result of the experience and passion of the Spartà-Longo family since more 30 years. On the first floor, during the good season, a continental breakfast is served on the panoramic terrace, while on the second floor the solarium-terrace is equipped with sun beds and shower. A bar-cafeteria, an Internet Point, a reception open 24 hours and comfortable TV room and reading lounge complete the offer of this welcoming hotel, making your stay in Taormina pleasant and relaxing.
Pets are welcome in the hotel, and an airport shuttle is available upon request.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $85
- Standard Room
- Family Room
- Economy Double Room, No View
- Superior Room, Balcony, Sea View
- Standard Double or Twin Room, Partial Sea View (no balcony)
At a glance
- This hotel has 18 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-9 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- 1 per room (up to 8 kg)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Coffee shop/café
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 22-inch flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Hotel Condor - Messina (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Self parking costs EUR 10 per day
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 15 per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 5,00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.