Villa Mater Hotel - Catania
The Bellini restaurant offers Mediterranean and Sicilian specialties for lunch and dinner.
The Villa Mater hotel amenities include free WiFi, private garden, bar, TV room, conference room, airport shuttle, and private parking. The charming terrace, where guests can admire a spectacular panoramic view over Catania during the summer months, complete the offer of the hotel.
On request, the hotel can organize guided excursions on the Etna volcano and to Taormina, Acitrezza and Siracusa.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $36
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 30 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Golfing nearby
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningBellini - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Villa Mater Hotel - Catania’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 3
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.