Hotel Stanza - Mexico City
Your hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
Leisure facilities on offer include a 24-hour health club. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $52
- Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Standard 1 King Bed
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 130 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-5:30 AM
- Check-out time is 2 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting rooms 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 1292
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1970
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
DiningWings - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Hotel Stanza - Mexico City’s small print
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 January to 31 December.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the health club without adult supervision.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Breakfast costs between MXN 100.00 and MXN 190.00 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of MXN 180.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in public areas for an extra charge
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.