Helvetia Hotel - St. Petersburg
This hotel has 2 restaurants. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $108
- Junior Suite
- Standard Room
- Suite (Augusto Lange)
- Executive Suite
- Classic suite
- Superior Room
- Family Apartment
- Compact Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 75 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Up to 5 kg
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 699
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 2003
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 37-cm flat-screen TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningMarius - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours.
Claret - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Helvetia Hotel - St. Petersburg’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Rollaway beds are available for RUB 2700 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of RUB 920 for adults and RUB 460 for children (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of RUB 1850 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.