Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa - Vilamendhoo Island
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this resort as there are 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Beach amenities include sun loungers and beach towels along with on-site recreation like snorkeling and scuba diving. Escape the stress of everyday life at Duniye Spa, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Ayurvedic treatments, body wraps and body treatments. Relax in the 2 outdoor pools and enjoy the sun loungers. Guests will also have plenty of options in terms of bars as there are 2 poolside bars, 4 bars/lounges and a beach bar.
In addition to the on-site spa, a fitness center, a private beach and an outdoor tennis court are among the leisure facilities on offer. Child-friendly amenities at this resort include a children's pool and babysitting. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $256
- Villa, Jetted Tub, Overwater
- Villa, Beachside
- Room, Garden View
- Villa, Jetted Tub, Beachside
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 184 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is noon
The cost of the transfer service is subject to change, and operates with limited service daily between the hours of 9 AM and 3 PM. Guests arriving or departing outside of these hours are advised to book an overnight stay near the airport. A maximum luggage allowance of 20kg applies.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 15
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle during limited hours *
- All-inclusive rates available
In the hotel
- 4 restaurants
- 4 bars/lounges
- 2 poolside bars
- Snack bar/deli
- Beach bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- On private beach
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor tennis court
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Beach towels
- Pool sun loungers
- Tennis on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Arcade/game room
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size single
- Pillowtop mattress
- Balcony or patio
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
All-inclusive room rates at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks, and beverages included
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Golf green fees
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Room service
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Duniye Spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
DiningFunama Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Ahima Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Asian Wok Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Hot Rock Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
The Bonthi Bar - This sports bar is located on the beach. Happy hour is offered. Open 24 hours.
Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa - Vilamendhoo Island’s small print
Children are welcome in the Garden Room and Beach Villa rooms. Only guests of 18 years and older will be accommodated in Jacuzzi Beach Villas & Jacuzzi Water Villas.
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via floatplane are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50 (from 2 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50 (from 2 to 14 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 350 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 175 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 340 per person (roundtrip)
Airport shuttle for children between the ages of 2 and 11 costs USD 170.00 (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.