Grand Hotel de Bordeaux and Spa - Bordeaux
- One of the dining venues
This hotel has 2 restaurants. Escape the stress of everyday life at Les Bains de Lea, offering facials and body treatments, as well as a sauna, a spa tub and massage/treatment rooms. Go for a dip in the indoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
In addition to the on-site spa, a Turkish bath/hammam and a fitness center are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $345
- Superior Double Room (Breakfast Included and Spa Access)
- Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom (Family)
- Royal Suite
- Superior Room
- Junior Suite (xExecutive)
- Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- Suite, 1 Bedroom (Prestige)
- Junior Suite (BB Offer and Free Spa Access)
- Junior Suite, City View
- Royal Suite, Private Pool
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 130 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Valet parking *
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1789
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Cable TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Les Bains de Lea has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningPressoir d Argent - Onsite fine-dining restaurant. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Brasserie le Bordeaux - This brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Grand Hotel de Bordeaux and Spa - Bordeaux’s small print
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.45 per person, per night
The spa is accessible for EUR 30 per person, per day
Valet parking is available for an extra charge
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 60 per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 38 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.