Casa Andina Private Collection Puno - Lake Titicaca - Puno (and vicinity)
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $105
- Superior lake view
- Superior Twin Room
- Superior Twin Room, Lake View
- Twin Room, 1 Single Bed, Connecting Rooms
- Superior Triple Room
- Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Lake View
- Suite, 1 King Bed
- Standard Room, Connecting Rooms
- Single Room, Accessible
At a glance
- This hotel has 45 rooms
- Check-in time noon-Noon
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (10 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningAlma - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Casa Andina Private Collection Puno - Lake Titicaca - Puno (and vicinity)’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.