Hotel Monterey La Soeur Osaka - Osaka
Your hotel has 3 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. The on-site spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and thalassotherapy, as well as body treatments, aromatherapy and a spa tub. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a spa tub. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $109
- Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
- Single Room, Smoking
- Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Single Room, Non Smoking
- Triple Room, Smoking
- Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
- Economy Double Room, Smoking
- Triple Room, Non Smoking
- Twin Room, Smoking
- Economy Twin Room, Smoking
- Deluxe Twin Room, Smoking
- Economy Twin Room, Non Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 240 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 22 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Conference space size (feet) - 1302
- Conference space size (meters) - 121
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2006
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Pay movies
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and thalassotherapy.
DiningESCALE - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
SAIUN - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
ZUIENTEI - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
FONTANINA - This pub serves dinner only. Open select days.
Hotel Monterey La Soeur Osaka - Osaka’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Self parking costs JPY 1500 per night
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 2100 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.