Villa Laetitia - Rome
This Villa is an exquisitely decorated residence recently renovated by Anna Fendi, one of the five Fendi sister. With her special "estro" she transformed this already existing Villa from 1911.
The Villa sits in the middle of a peaceful botanical garden besides the Tiber River. It is located just 20 minutes walking distance from our famous Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Steps).
Nice Quiet Hotel.
If you want to visit The Eternal City and be close to everything yet escape the chaos of Italian city life, this Rome Prati-Lepanto hotel will do the trick. Located in a quiet residential area along the river means a peaceful night’s sleep and dozing off in the sun on the hotel’s terrace, all the while being within walking distance of the underground and plenty of bars, typical Italian ice-cream parlours and restaurants. Villa Laetitia has found the perfect combination of good hospitality, great location and top notch rooms that we all dream of on a European city break.
More Than Just A Hotel.
Laetitia may be a hotel but it offers apartment-style accommodations with mini-kitchens, sitting areas and terraces in a residential street allowing you to experience Rome at its best. Enjoy the city yet escape the hustle and bustle when staying here. The hotel offers plenty of sunbathing space, laundry services, transfers, and can also arrange massages, beauty treatments and museum ticket bookings so you really won’t have to worry about missing out on anything - the staff will take good care of you. The hotel also has a restaurant and bar.
Wireless internet access is available in all public areas of the Villa Laetitia Hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $100
- Standard Double Room
- Superior Double Room
- Deluxe Triple Room
- Deluxe Double Room
- Double Room Single Use
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Guests planning to arrive after 11 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- 1 per room (up to 7-10 kg)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Discounted offsite parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 3228
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2006
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Villa Laetitia - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 20 per 24 hours
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge