Hotel Fontan Reforma Mexico - Mexico City
The hotel offers comfortable and welcoming facilities, both for business travellers as well as for visitors wishing to discover this great capital city. In the hotel surroundings, guests will find an extensive range of services, as well as the renowned Alameda park and several museums and attractions, including Franz Mayer, Palacio de Bellas Artes, Banco de Mexico, San Ildefonso, Templo Mayor, Museo de la Ciudad de México and Basilica de Guadalupe.
The Fontán México Hotel is disabled-accessible, and features a rooftop terrace, a bar, a restaurant, lounges, a conventions centre, 7 meeting rooms (1269.70 square meters), and an Internet Point, among other amenities. The friendly staff at the front desk, open 24 hours a day, will provide any information you need about the city and its landmarks.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $36
- Standard Room
- Deluxe Room
- Standard Room Plus
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 245 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 12 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 13667
- Conference space size (meters) - 1269.70
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1971
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningFontan - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Fontan Reforma Mexico - Mexico City’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.