Séjours et Affaires Clairmarais - Reims
Ideal for longer stays as well as city breaks!
Enjoy great value accommodation in Reims when staying in these lovely serviced apartments; with free WiFi, plenty of private parking, a modern fitness room, laundry and cleaning services, and a fully equipped kitchen available in all studios and apartments, you can see why this is an ideal place for and long-term and business travellers. Everyone will appreciate the peaceful and relaxing location, as well as welcome services which include the option of enjoying the hotel’s a tasty continental breakfast every morning, in the comfort of your accommodation, perfect if you don’t feel like cooking or just don’t have the time, but still want to get plenty of energy for the day ahead of you.
Explore the city and tour the region!
This apart hotel in Reims has the advantage of a great location, in the pretty Clairmarais area just north of the centre of the city. A short stroll takes you to place Drouet d'Erlon, the wonderful square that is the heart of much of the city’s life, and boasts many superb restaurants and bars. The historic downtown area comes right after it, starting from arguably the city’s finest landmarks, the world famous Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Reims; this 13th century cathedral is the place where kings of France were crowned, and is one of Reims’ UNESCO World Heritage sites, along with the nearby Abbey of Saint-Remi and Palace of Tau, just some of the attractions this city has to offer.
Outside Reims, just take your picks from miles and miles of champagne vineyards; especially recommended are visits to the champagne houses and chalk caves where the wine is stored – ask the Séjours et Affaires staff and they’ll be happy to advise you with tips on the best tours.
Reims is located approximately 90 minutes from Charles de Gaulle (CDG) airport, and can also easily be reached from Paris by train.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $49
- Studio, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 103 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2005
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- In-room safe
Séjours et Affaires Clairmarais - Reims’s small print
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 8 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.