Arabian Park Hotel - Dubai
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. The pool bar and bar/lounge are ideal spots for drinks before heading down to the restaurant to sample the delicious menu choices.
The leisure facilities include a fitness center. Child-friendly amenities at this hotel include babysitting and babysitting. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $65
- Day Use Room (8am to 8pm)
- Superior Room
- Standard Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 318 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-5:30 AM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free airport drop off at scheduled times *
- Free train station pickup
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
- Free area shuttle
- Free shopping center shuttle
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 4 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningPark Cafe and Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Deli - This bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Pool Terrace - This bistro is located by the pool.
Cheers Pub - This bar overlooks the pool. Happy hour is offered.
The Majlis Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Arabian Park Hotel - Dubai’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
- Tourism fee: AED 10 per accommodation, per night
Rollaway beds are available for AED 100 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of AED 65 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of AED 150 per vehicle (one-way)